October 13, 2019
Second Sunday Events
12 pm – 5 pm
Soo Bak Seoul Bowl
- Pop-Up featuring local artisans
- Paintings by Jesse Littelbird
- New piece by Matthew Bollinger
- DJ Set by Clean Plate Club
- Featuring the release of a new series by a secret artist
* Second Sunday Debut *
- Serving up cold pints and food for the Second Sunday festivities
“Subsurface” new works by painter Emily Trovillion and sculptor Hugh O’Neall
“Sweet Oblivion” new works by Bryon Archuleta
Tractor Brewing – Nob Hill
- Featured Artist Moises Gasson
Color Wheel Toys
- 2-D art piece: stitching with bright thread on a 3’x3′ window screen.
- Sticker Mural
- Painting of a big cable spool to be used as a table for a local school’s community garden
Sukhmani Jewelry & Home
- Sukhmani combines the power of gemstones with the artistry of intentional design. More than beautiful adornment, our jewelry builds on the organic form and natural flow of meticulously selected stones to enhance the wearer’s well being, balance, clarity and spirituality.
All Is One Tattoo
- Stop in today to book a tattoo session with All Is One Tattoo
- Chocolate Dude is a down-to-earth chocolate and coffee shop featuring hand-made chocolates. They dip anything! Caramel apples, fudges, toffees and brittles along side Portland-style espresso and coffee drinks.
Ooh Ahh Jewelry
- We have perfected the art of selecting jewelry by continuously keeping up with current trends in jewelry design. We have been known for our “Affordable Style” and this transcends to our custom designs and bridal concepts for both men and women.